There is a church in Thessaloniki, nowadays, that is dedicated to God’s Wisdom. It is one of the most important monuments of Byzantine culture, included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. During the foreign occupations (Latin and Ottoman occupation), its use changed. It was burnt in 1890 and it was restored by the Byzantinist Charles Diehl, in 1907-1909. It was delivered to the orthodox church after 1912.