Visiting and using this site implies the express and explicit acceptance of these terms.
- Except for the listed exceptions (copyrights of third parties, affiliates and entities), all content of the Website, including, but not limited to, texts, news, graphics, photographs, designs and services provided is the intellectual property of the Municipality of Thessaloniki and is governed by national, European and international copyright laws. Consequently, none of them may be wholly or partly amended, sold or otherwise exploited. The case of the individual storage of a single copy of the content on a single personal computer, for personal and not public use, is always subject to the indication of the source of its origin and without prejudice to any relevant intellectual property rights. Visitors / users understand and accept that they are not entitled to modify, sell, resell and / or exploit in any way, whole or part of the content of the portal.
- All information contained on this site is provided “as is” and “as available”. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information provided at “thessaloniki.gr” is accurate, complete, true, up-to-date and available, the Municipality of Thessaloniki does not guarantee the accuracy and accuracy of such information, which the visitor uses it at its own risk. The Municipality of Thessaloniki bears no responsibility, direct or indirect, for any legal, civil or criminal claims of a nature or for any (positive, special or consequential) damage to the user / visitor of this site.
- The City of Thessaloniki makes every effort to ensure the proper functioning of its website, although it does not guarantee that the functions of its servers will be uninterrupted or without any kind of error, free from viruses or similar elements. Therefore, it is not responsible for any shutdown of its website and the services provided and for any damage to the user caused by such interruption.
- The City of Thessaloniki does not manage the websites of third parties to which it refers through hyperlinks or advertising banners, and is not responsible for their content.
- Links to other websites are provided to facilitate the users of the Thessaloniki Municipality Website, without implying: (a) that it endorses or accepts the content or services of the external sites; (c) that it guarantees the protection of the personal data, the availability, quality, completeness or correctness of the information and services contained on the websites of third-party websites, or the security from the transmission of viruses (d) take responsibility for any misuse of the information contained on external websites. Consequently, for any problem that occurs during the visit / use of the external websites, the user must address directly to the respective websites and their owners, who are responsible for this. The Municipality of Thessaloniki shall not be liable for any damage that may be caused by the use of links to other websites, as well as any information that may be contained on its web pages.
- The City of Thessaloniki reserves the right and exclusive discretion to:
a) make additions, improvements and / or modifications to any information and / or service and / or software provided on this website without notice;
b) cease the provision of any service and / or software and refrain from posting on its website and deleting from it any information or material provided or posted by the user, at any time without notice, in particular but not for functionality, safety or other necessary reasons;
c) use any suggestions or information made available by users in any way it deems appropriate in the legal context of use (as in the case of personal data protection).
- The Municipality of Thessaloniki is the sole owner of the information collected on this web site. All personal data and any other information collected by “thessaloniki.gr” is used exclusively for the processing of electronic services and is in no way sold, rented or otherwise transmitted and / or disclosed to third parties. An exception is the case where disclosure is required by an express provision of law and solely to the competent authorities. “Thessaloniki.gr” collects information from its visitors / users on various sites of the site.
- The collection, processing and management of personal data by “thessaloniki.gr” is subject to the terms of this privacy statement as well as the relevant provisions of Greek law and European law on the protection of individuals and the protection of personal data, such as they are valid. The visitor / user of “thessaloniki.gr” reserves all the rights deriving from the Greek and European provisions as well as the rights of access, correction, supplementation and deletion of his personal data.
- Minors have access to the Website and the services provided only with the consent of their parents / guardians and are not required to disclose their personal information.
- Also, “thessaloniki.gr” is not responsible for cases of personal data collection from the linked websites, which are not managed by the Municipality of Thessaloniki. This privacy statement applies only to personal data collected, processed and managed by “thessaloniki.gr”.
- The website of the Municipality of Thessaloniki may allow the visitor / user of his / her services to participate in various polls on current issues which he/she formulates. “Thessaloniki.gr” defines the specific conditions for voting, while also reserving the right to terminate it. The answers to the above are recorded, analyzed and commented on by the Municipality of Thessaloniki in order to draw conclusions regarding the public opinion on a particular issue that has been put to the vote. The Municipality of Thessaloniki has the exclusive right to collect and exploit the above elements and any conclusions thereof are intellectual property.
- The Municipality of Thessaloniki expressly declares that it is necessary to accept the following specific conditions for the use of the “Improve My City” service:
- The application is in pilot mode and problems may be encountered while using it.
- Requests, complaints, and suggestions must relate to the specific categories of the request submission form.
- The service is not suitable for any kind of communication with the Municipality of Thessaloniki. For emergencies or any matter you think you need to have a formal response please use the Municipality’s protocol or its telephones directly.
- Any material that is inaccurate, defamatory, inaccurate, offensive, offensive, threatening, obscene, disgusting, annoying, obscene, obscene, sexist, racist, offensive, or offensive is not permitted to be posted or attached another, which violates any international laws, regulations and regulations. Additionally, standard reports or ads will not be allowed.
- Service administrators are not in a position to guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information published. The submissions are the personal opinions and experiences of their authors, and not necessarily the views and / or experiences of service managers or the Municipality of Thessaloniki.
- Any user / visitor who believe that a posted request, complaint, or suggestion is inappropriate are encouraged to notify service administrators directly through the contact form. Managers and the City of Thessaloniki reserve the right to delete inappropriate content within a reasonable time if they determine that deletion is necessary. Due to the nature of the service, it is not always possible to justify deleting an entry immediately.
- The submission of request is free. However, the Municipality of Thessaloniki may immediately and without any notice, and without the obligation to state reasons, delete any request that it considers not to meet the terms and conditions of the Website, especially if it is abusive, ironic, intended to reduce or offend a third party or our site, and in general if deemed to be outside the ethical framework, purposes and services of the site.
- The user has the option to attach a photo to each entry. By selecting and uploading the photo, the user accepts the use of a Creative Commons license that allows the photo to be freely distributed, provided the author is mentioned for non-commercial use, and is prohibited from altering or altering the work. Details of the license are available here. The user still owns the copyright to the photo.
- The end user and visitor of the website thessaloniki.gr expressly and unconditionally agrees, agrees and agrees with the use of the website and the following operating rules:
(a) messages for illegal software, anti-tamper software, or those referring to the unlawful acquisition of protected content
(b) abusive, hate or racist or any other messages or content that may offend the privacy, dignity, or a reputation of «thessaloniki.gr» or any other person or entity user
(c) Any objections to Administrators of the website thessaloniki.gr should be addressed to the Administrator – via info [at] thessaloniki.gr – and not publicly.
- The visitor / user of “thessaloniki.gr” is obliged to comply with the applicable provisions of Greek, European and international law and the relevant legislation governing telecommunications. In addition, it must refrain from any unlawful and abusive use of the content and services of this site. Any damage caused to the above site “thessaloniki.gr” by the visitor / user due to bad and improper use of the relevant services is solely the responsibility of the Website. In the event of any lawsuit, claim, administrative or judicial action arising out of any form of infringement by the user on this site, the latter undertakes to intervene in the litigation concerned and to compensate the site in the event of a default payment of compensation or other expenses.
- This Contract of Use is governed by the provisions of Greek and International Law, as well as the Directives and Regulations of European Law. It is interpreted on the basis of the rules of good faith, trading ethics and the economic and social purpose of the right. If a provision is found to be contrary to the law and therefore void or void, it shall cease to have effect automatically, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms. Courts of jurisdiction for any disputes arising out of this Convention are the Courts of Thessaloniki.
- If you find any problems with the content of this site regarding legal or ethical issues, please notify us at webmaster [at] thessaloniki.gr to remedy them.
Last Update: 20/11/2020