Junction of 214 Vassilissis Olgas Avenue & Th. Sofouli Street.
(1912). In 1911, Dino Fernandez-Diaz, a Jew of Spanish origin, purchased the plot for his Swiss wife, Blanche. The Fernandez family was a key player in the business life of that era. The mansion was erected according to designs by Pierro Arrigoni. It came to be known as Casa Bianca from the name of his wife. Despite its eclectic temperament, it is mostly an Art Nouveau building and is one of the best known mansions of the city, both for its architecture and for a romantic story: the romance between the daughter of the family, Alina, and Second Lieutenant Alibertis, at a time when the difference between social classes and religious belief was a deterrent. It currently belongs to the Municipality and houses the Municipal Art Gallery.