198 Vassilissis Olgas Avenue.
Villa Allatini, designed by Italian architect Vitaliano Poselli, was built before 1888 as the country house of Charles Allatini, near the family mills. Along with the Modiano family, the Allatini family were among the most powerful business families in the city. This villa was the largest and most luxurious in the Exoches area. The building is located in the centre of a particularly large courtyard and stands out for its red brick construction. From 1909 to 1912, Sultan Abdul Hamid was exiled after the Young Turk Revolution and stayed at the villa. In 1926, it housed the newly founded University of Thessaloniki for just a year and was also used as a Military Hospital. From 1979, it has housed the services of the Ministry of the Interior, the Prefecture of Thessaloniki and, at present, the Region of Central Macedonia.